FARO Gage FEatures
Made specifically to be used by shop floor personnel, the FARO Gage is accurate and powerful enough for advanced measurements including SPC statistical analysis and GD&T. Perform first article inspections or quickly create custom routines for repeat part measurements. All user measurements are automatically recorded and comprehensive reports can be generated with ease.
- 1.2m (48”) working volume: Ideal for all your small parts, molds, and assemblies
- Up to 0.018mm (0.0007”) accuracy
- Bluetooth® Cable-Free Operation
- Temperature & Overload Sensors: Allow the Gage to 'sense' and react to thermal variations and improper handling for maximum accuracy.
- Internal Counterbalancing: Allows the user to move the Gage easily with one hand without becoming fatigued.
- Multi-Probe Capability: Including various ball diameters, touch-sensitive, curved, and extensions.
- Extended-Use Battery: Optional – Provides true 'measure anywhere' capability.
- Universal 87.5mm (3.5”) Quick Mount: Offers real convenience and less downtime.
- Material temperature probe: Optional
- Barcode scanner: Optional